Sophie Sabot-Barcet, new President of the Superior Council of Notaries
During the General Assembly that took place on Tuesday 25 October 2022, Sophie SABOT-BARCET, notary in Monistrol-sur-Loire, was elected President of the Superior Council of Notaries.
On 25 October 2022, Sophie Sabot-Barcet became the first woman in the history of the notarial profession to hold this position and thus preside over the profession's destiny for the next two years.
Sophie SABOT-BARCET, President of the CSN declares: "Dialogue, the search for the common good and perseverance will be at the heart of my team's method of mandate. Over the next two years, I hope that we will continue to draw more conclusions from our public service mission in today's world, in a relationship of trust with the State, but also that we will strengthen the foundations of notarial companies, human communities where our vocation is expressed on a daily basis.
Maître Sophie SABOT-BARCET, 51 years old, notary in Monistrol-sur-Loire (Haute-Loire) will be accompanied by a Bureau composed of six members, also elected on 25 October 2022:
- Maître Bertrand SAVOURÉ, 58 years old, notary in Paris, First Vice-President,
- Maître Laurence LEGUIL, aged 44, notary in Sablé-sur-Sarthe (Sarthe),
- Stéphanie JEANJEAN-BOUDON, 48 years old, notary in Carpentras (Vaucluse),
- Maître Edouard GRIMOND, 47 years old, notary in Lille (Nord),
- Maître Catherine GUIHARD, 56 years old, notary in Herbignac (Loire-Atlantique)
- Maître Bertrand MACÉ, 47 years old, notary in Saint-Denis (La Réunion).