L'Association du Notariat Francophone (ANF)
The Association was created on 17 March 1992 on the initiative of the French notariat with the support of the French Ministry of La Francophonie.
Its objectives are:
- To develop the links between the francophone notariats and the various notaries of French expression,
- Promote the human and legal values underlying continental law,
- To pool the material and human resources to exchange experiences,
- Encourage the holding, at regular intervals, of the assizes of the French notariat.
It currently comprises 27 notarial institutional memberships, as well as notaries who adhere individually (74).
The ANF is a member of
- the Francophone Business Forum, the only Francophone economic organization registered with the International Organization of La Francophonie (OIF),
- the International Institute of French Expression and Inspiration Law (IDEF),
- the Francophone Association of Friendship and Liaison (AFAL)
- and the UN / NGO Committee accredited to the United Nations.
The ANF was accredited, by decision of the Permanent Council of the International Organization of la Francophonie of 30 June 2005, to the International Non Governmental Organization (INGO) in consultative status with the organs of the international Francophonie.
To know more : https://notariat-francophone.org/
The French notariat is also a founding member of the Foundation for Continental Law
Created in 2007, it aims to contribute to the influence and international influence of the continental legal and judicial tradition.
To know more : https://www.fondation-droitcontinental.org/fr/